Sunday, November 25

Mexicans Sure Like Them Bimbos

I walked out of my nice Mexican hotel on the first day of my vacation, and there was the Bimbo truck full of Bimbos, right out front!


Then I went into the mercado to buy groceries for the week (cerveza, tequila, limons, hielo), and there they were - Bimbos on display!


Walking around town the next day, I noticed that those Bimbos sure get around.


Then, I realized something. The Mexican-American population is... um, like a whole lot up here in the states, right? So Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein and I decided that we would stand up for Mexican Bimbo rights in the upcoming election. We think that these cheap, sweet, and satisfying Bimbos should be allowed to cross the borders into our homeland.

Yes, even in California.

Get your Monkey/Love (and your Bimbos) in 2008!

8 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Always wanted to get behind a Bimbo!

Dr. Zaius said...

Just what we need, another bimbo in the White House.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I've always been pro Bimbo. In fact, I even dated a few back in the day.

dguzman said...

'bout time someone stuck up for the bimbos.

monkey/love for bimbos 08!

Chris said...

Your campaign keeps getting better and better!

pistols at dawn said...

The best part is that there are ads where the bear says in a high-pitched voice, "Bim-bo!"

If you think I didn't get my Guatemalan friend to do that 5 times a day, you are wrong.

Grant Miller said...

Was the truck there to pick you up?

kirby said...

Aye, aye aye!