Monday, December 17

It Really Happened!

We got married on Gold Hill in Colorado on June 30th, 2012.
I took the "A" and revealed it during my vows. Only my sister (who married us) knew that I had gotten the tattoo the last time I visited her in L.A. It's symbolic since my husband has the same last name as me, but spelled differently.
Luckily, this selected spot was not on fire like a lot of the wilderness of Colorado that month. For that we were thankful.



It was a perfect day in a beautiful spot with only close friends and family. Who knew the hockey ho would ever tie the knot?!



3 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I know I have said it before, but I could not be more happy for you both!

Brewella Deville said...

Wow, I'm surprised to see a post after all this time. Congratulations to you both.

(kirby)

Devilham said...

Congrats to you both! Like you I have been in radio silence blogwise myself, but you picked a great way to break it!!!